Nothing original here, but useful to know if you are in the habit of using the Internet to browse for Bryce content:
To change the links in the Bryce 6 Links menu.
1. Locate the file entitled "Bryce6 Links.txt" in your Bryce folder.
2. Open this folder with a text editor.
3. Type in a link name as you want to see it in the menu, followed by a comma (,) and two spaces,
then on the same line type the URL in quotation marks such as "http://www.daz3d.com"
4. To place a separator between links, type a dash between quotation marks ("-")
5. Save the file to replace the existing one.
You can replace the links that are there, or add new ones.